Ramblings of a Devoted Tea Drinker Turns 1!!

4 comments

Today is a very special day for Ramblings of a Devoted Tea Drinker, as it celebrates its first birthday. 1 year ago today I nervously uploaded my very first blog post and entered the world of blogging. I can't believe its been a whole year already! Its amazing how time flies when youre having fun (sorry couldn’tt resist adding that cliché)

Starting a blog was something that I have always wanted to do. Although I havent uploaded as often as I had hoped, my blog has become a huge part of my life over the past year and Im very proud of my little space on the internet.  

Moving onto my second year of blogging my number one goal is to post more frequently. Ironically my biggest fear when I began blogging was running out of ideas, but in reality I  have found more inspiration for future blog posts than time, here's hoping I can share these ideas with you in the near future.

Another goal for the year is to refresh the look of Ramblings of a Devoted Tea Drinker. If you have been visiting my blog for a while you may have noted that the design of my blog has changed several times over the last year - I never seem to be 100% happy with it (please tell me Im not the only one??). After several attempts of designing merely acceptable blog banners via Microsoft Word I have finally admitted defeat. So in the next year I hope to purchase a blog design that I am 100% happy with...or at least 99%!!

To end today's post I just want to say a big thank you to anyone who has ever stopped by for a read, comment, offered words of encouragement or even found this blog helpful for their next afternoon tea trip. 

I look forward to sharing more of my experiences and ramblings with you all in the next year! :) 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Congrats, my blog turns one soon too it's such an amazing milestone/achievement
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooo blog birthday buddies ahaha - When does your blog turn one? I know definitely...you feel like a proud mother lol!

      Delete
  2. I've just randomly come across your blog! I love it! Some really good reads x
    www.ellahoughton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad you like it :) x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig