Lincoln Christmas Market | East Midland Bloggers Christmas Meet Up

Leave a Comment
On the 5th December I nervously hopped on the train to Lincoln to attend my FIRST EVER BLOGGERS MEET UP (aghhh) Despite my nervousness I was very excited to be meeting some fellow East Midland bloggers for the first time. 

The group (9 of us in total) met at Stokes, which is a modern and stylish cafe in The Collection Museum, just a short walk from the train station. It has a large selection of savoury and sweet crepes, paninis and sandwiches.. I was pleased to find out that they have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan options :) Also I noticed that they're doing a special Christmas themed Afternoon Tea with Santa (How cool would that be!!) at the moment - if any East Midland afternoon tea fanatics want to check it out.

I opted for a savoury crepe from the vegan menu, it was a roasted vegetable and houmous one.

I had a great time chatting and getting to know the other bloggers, while stuffing my face with the delights of the Stokes Cafe. Afterwards we all headed up a very steep road (probably not the best idea to wear healed boots) to the popular Lincoln Christmas Market...I am ashamed to admit I was slightly out of breath when we got there!


I was actually quite surprised at how massive the market was, it had over 200 stalls (!!), we obviously didn't get to see them all - it was very busy because one it was a Saturday and two it was the second to last day of the market.







Thank you for @EMidBloggers (Emmie and Hannah) for organizing such an amazing event I had a great time at my first bloggers meetup and met some genuinely lovely ladies!

We also received a very generous goodie bag that the lovely Emmie and Hannah made up for us, which included some amazing items from Nadia Minkoff, Elegant Touch, Type the Hype, Witch Skincare, Nakd, Coppafeel and I Love...Cosmetics - Thank you so much to these brands! I can't wait to put those Christmas nails on over my Christmas holidays :) I definitely feel rather Christmassy now :-) 

*Ba Dum Tsh*
I look forward to attending more meet ups in the future - I love being part of a growing bloggers community :-) 

Make sure you go and check out their amazing blogs (Danie, AmaniSherry, Amy, HannahEllie, Emmie and Rowena)

See you next time for more of my ramblings!
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig